Is This Program the Right Fit?
At Ingleside at King Farm, we recognize that an Alzheimer’s or dementia diagnosis is one of the last things that you want for your loved one. But our compassionate memory care team is here to help you and your family through this challenging time. We’re here to make sure that both you and your loved one have the right support. We spark memories of each resident’s story and help create new memories is through our Music Therapy program. These individual and group sessions focus on reminiscence, engagement with others, singing, instrument play, movement with music, listening, and discussion. At Ingleside at King Farm, we’ve created an environment where individuals living with cognitive change can feel empowered and be fully engaged.
Ingleside at King Farm is now offering gardening with purpose! Eldergrow's Horticulture Therapy offers residents with Alzheimer’s and other dementias a connection to nature that supports meaningful engagement through evidence-based therapeutic horticulture classes. The setting around a sensory garden supports meaningful and sensory interaction, and is proven to reduce risk factors for dementia by 36%.
Memory Support with Meaning
Ingleside’s Memory Support Assisted Living is designed to enhance
every individual’s unique journey through a meaningful life.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES
- Intimate residential neighborhood
- All-inclusive, bundled rate
- All utilities included
- All-day, flexible dining, featuring chef-inspired meals, a fully stocked kitchen, and hydration stations
- Person-centered service plans supported by licensed and caring staff
- Family support, education and engagement
- Social integration with greater Ingleside community
- Individualized music, art, pet, movement, and recreational programs and therapies
- Access to the Center for Healthy Living, including on-site physician offices, therapy suites, wellness center, salon, and spa
- A full continuum of support on-site with long-term care, short-term rehabilitation, and assisted living
We invite you to learn more about the advantages of memory care assisted living in our not-for-profit, CARF-accredited, Life Plan Community.
For a short time, Ingleside at King Farm is offering a great way for you and your loved one to try our innovative memory care program.
To find out more about our limited-time respite program, please call 240-205-7085.
Memory Care Floor Plans
Ingleside at King Farm offers spacious, comfortable one-bedroom memory care assisted living apartment suites. Click on the models below to review these delightful, well-designed floor plans.
All dimensions approximate. Amenities vary by apartment.