At Westminster at Lake Ridge, we believe that quality of care leads to quality of life, where you can enjoy the highest level of independence with meaningful engagement and companionship. Exceptional person-centered care, honoring each individual, is the heart of assisted living in Virginia at Westminster at Lake Ridge. Our long-tenured care team includes dedicated individuals who have served the residents of our campus for 27+ years. That longevity has created a family feeling and built unbreakable bonds between residents and staff that give Westminster at Lake Ridge a very special atmosphere of warmth and caring.
A full roster of daily programs promotes individual growth and engagement with neighbors and staff. Programming based on the seven dimensions of wellness includes: technology engagement, pet therapy, art programming, outdoor gardening, musical programs, as well as access to other programs offered within our Life Plan Community. Most importantly, we listen to what residents are interested in and offer programming based on that feedback. Residents enjoy chef-prepared meals, access to a wide array of amenities, and spacious assisted living apartments with accessible bathrooms, large walk-in showers, safety bars and emergency call systems.
Services and Amenities
Our assisted living program provides services and amenities that address the needs of our residents.
- Assistance with bathing and dressing, as needed
- Three nutritious, chef-prepared meals, beverages and snacks served daily (special or modified diets can be accommodated)
- 24-hour access to nursing staff
- Daily housekeeping
- Social services
- Cable TV and telephone service
- Access to amenities and common areas, including a library and indoor pool
- Scheduled transportation
- Medication administration
- Personal laundry
- Restorative physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Beauty/barber services
*Additional fees may apply