Ingleside at Rock Creek’s newly built Assisted Living neighborhood combines beautifully appointed residences with warm and inviting living and outdoor spaces. Private apartments offer spacious and bright one-bedroom and one-bedroom + den options with modern amenities, including walk-in closets, kitchenettes, and emergency call systems.
An engaging lifestyle with wellness, health, and support services maximizes independence and offers a high quality of life. Enjoy chef-prepared cuisine, and an inclusive, family-like environment, as well as person-centered care that honors the preferences of each individual. Enriching programming includes both individual and group music therapy, which will focus on resident engagement, music appreciation, and bringing joy though singing and music-based listening and discussion.
Discover the benefits of living within a Life Plan Community. You will be welcomed into an inclusive and diverse residence with progressive levels of support on-site. Ingleside at Rock Creek’s Assisted Living neighborhood is now open to the greater community! Call 202-407-9672 or Schedule a personal tour today!
Services and Amenities
- Spacious and bright one-bedroom and one-bedroom plus den apartments with kitchenettes
- All-day dining, featuring three chef-prepared meals catered to your preferences and dietary needs, plus healthy snacks
- Housekeeping, laundry, and linen service
- All-inclusive, bundled rate
- All utilities included
- Onsite security 24/7
- Emergency call system with onsite nurse response 24/7
- Diverse social, spiritual, recreational, and educational programs
- Local scheduled shuttle transportation for shopping and religious services
- Guest apartments available for visiting family and friends
- Access to our the entire community and Foundation
Ingleside at Rock Creek offers spacious, comfortable one- and two-bedroom assisted living apartment suites. Click on the models below to review these delightful, well-designed floor plans.
All dimensions approximate. Amenities vary by apartment.
Ingleside at Rock Creek is open to residents to move directly into our assisted living neighborhood. A one-time community fee of $7,500 per person is required, and all-inclusive monthly fees start at $12,853. Monthly fees vary depending on apartment size and number of residents.
The Westminster Ingleside Foundation offers peace of mind for our residents. If a resident outlives their resources through no fault of their own, the Westminster Ingleside Foundation will be here to help. In fact, since the doors of Ingleside at Rock Creek opened in 1906, not one single resident has ever been asked to leave due to lack of financial resources.
Details vary, so give us a call at 202-407-9672 or contact us online to discuss your individual situation. You may be surprised to find that choosing a home at the most desirable retirement address in Washington, DC, lies well within reach.