Living Life with Meaning
When someone you love first begins to show signs of forgetfulness, it can be very stressful. You may be torn between wanting to keep your family member at home and knowing that they need more care than you can give them. At Ingleside at Rock Creek, you can trust that your loved one is in capable, compassionate, caring hands. We understand that your loved one shaped their career, home, family and life and that they should be empowered to shape their life here at Ingleside at Rock Creek. Tailored to each resident’s unique passions and interests, our individualized memory care programs include music therapy, art, movement and recreational therapy. Our whole-person approach to well-being creates an environment where individuals living with cognitive change can feel empowered and be fully engaged. We don’t view our residents as people with memory loss; we see them for who they truly are.
One example of how we evoke memories and bring joy is through our Music Therapy program with Levine Music. These individual and group sessions focus on reminiscence, engagement with others, singing, instrument play, movement with music, listening and discussion.
Travel With a Dementia Patient: How to Guide Families
December 13 @ 2:00 p.m.
Learn how to help families make informed decisions about travel when a loved one has Alzheimer’s disease or another type of dementia, during this interactive webinar.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES
- Intimate residential neighborhood
- All-inclusive, bundled rate
- All utilities included
- Three delicious, chef-inspired meals catered to your preferences, served daily, snacks available throughout the day
- Person-centered service plans supported by licensed and caring staff
- Family support, education and engagement
- Social integration with greater Ingleside community
- Individualized therapeutic programs led by music, art, and recreational therapists
- Access to the Center for Healthy Living, including on-site physician offices, therapy suites, wellness center, salon, and spa
- A full continuum of support on-site with long-term care, short-term rehabilitation, and assisted living
We invite you to learn more about the advantages of memory care assisted living in our not-for-profit, CARF-accredited, Life Plan Community.
Ingleside at Rock Creek is now offering a great way for you and your loved one to try our innovative program.
Ask about our 30-day Respite Program, or schedule a personal tour today. Please call 202-407-9672.
Memory Care Floor Plans
Ingleside at Rock Creek offers spacious, comfortable one-bedroom memory care assisted living apartment suites. Click on the models below to review these delightful, well-designed floor plans.
All dimensions approximate. Amenities vary by apartment.