A lifestyle with the security you need and the caring and companionship you want.
At Ingleside, we believe that quality of care leads to quality of life. Our comprehensive assisted living programs in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC, offer an engaging lifestyle, complete with wellness, health and support services. Our goal is always to maximize independence and provide opportunities for every individual to live life with purpose and meaning. You or your loved one will enjoy chef-prepared cuisine, engaging programs and exceptional person-centered support that honors the preferences of each individual.
A full roster of daily programs promotes individual growth and engagement with neighbors and team members. Programming based on the seven dimensions of wellness includes technology engagement, pet therapy, art activities, outdoor gardening and musical programs, as well as access to other programs offered within our Life Plan Communities. Most importantly, we listen to what residents are interested in and offer programming based on that feedback.
Discover the benefits of assisted living facilities within one of our inclusive and diverse Life Plan Communities, with progressive levels of support on-site. As a not-for-profit, mission-based organization, we offer the security of knowing that you or your loved one’s needs will be met, every step of the way.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES
- Person-centered service plans, supported by licensed and caring staff 24/7
- Assistance with bathing and dressing, as needed
- 24-hour licensed nursing, under the direction of a full-time RN
- Medication supervision and administration
- Three delicious, chef-inspired meals catered to your preferences, served daily, with snacks available throughout the day
- Scheduled transportation for social events and medical appointments
- Spacious assisted living residences, with kitchenettes, accessible bathrooms, large walk-in showers and safety bars
- All-inclusive, bundled rate
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Emergency response system
- Diverse social, spiritual, recreational and educational programs
- Social integration within the greater Ingleside community
- On-site wellness clinic and rehabilitation center
- On-site medical office
- A full continuum of support on-site
- The support of the Westminster Ingleside Foundation, if needed