Living Every Day With Meaning
At Ingleside, we offer person-centered memory care at two of our Life Plan Communities: Ingleside at King Farm and Ingleside at Rock Creek. Ingleside’s well-being philosophy is at the heart of helping every individual in the memory care program flourish. Our individualized memory care programs include music, art, movement, pet and recreational therapy. Our whole-person approach to well-being creates an environment where individuals living with cognitive change can feel empowered and be fully engaged.
Caregiving Is a Juggle
April 5 @ 2:00 p.m.
Join us for an informative and interactive webinar hosted by social worker and geriatric care manager, Mary Ann Buckley. This session will focus on the role of caregivers, specifically looking at topics such as: prioritizing your health, decreasing stress, and how to build a support network.
Updates in Treatments and Medications for Alzheimer’s Disease
May 3 @ 11:00 a.m.
Join us for this virtual educational event hosted by Gerontological Nurse Practitioner, Melanie Chadwick, of the Georgetown University Memory Disorders Program. This session is focused on the current treatments and FDA-approved medications for Alzheimer’s disease.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES
- An intimate and secure residential neighborhood
- Spacious, sun-filled residences with large windows
- Outdoor spaces and raised gardens
- Person-centered service plans that incorporate the seven dimensions of wellness
- Intergenerational programming
- Holistic fitness and well-being program
- Technology-based engagement opportunities incorporated into daily life
- 24-hour licensed nursing, under the direction of a full-time registered nurse
- A caring team, educated in best practices in dementia care
- All-day, flexible dining, featuring chef-inspired meals, a stocked kitchen and hydration stations
- Family support, education and engagement
- Social integration within the greater Ingleside community
- Access to the Ingleside Center for Healthy Living, including on-site physician offices, therapy suites, wellness center, salon and spa, and so much more
- A full continuum of support on-site, with 24-hour long-term care and short-term rehabilitation
- All-inclusive, bundled rate
- All utilities, including basic phone and cable TV
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- Support from the Westminster Ingleside Foundation, if needed
We are offering a great way for you and your loved one to try Ingleside’s innovative memory care program. To find out more about our limited-time respite program, please call 202-980-3661 or contact us for more information on Ingleside’s memory care program or schedule a tour below.